Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo-A-Day -day 5-

{Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I am undertaking for the entire month of January by taking one photo a day of my daughter.}

I'm having so much fun with this challenge! It's fun to try to capture Lucy's personality each day. It seems like time goes by so quickly once you have a baby, and I am sure I've forgotten so many of the cute little things she used to do. This gives me a good excuse to really document her life for a month!

Anyway, today's picture is from "tub-tub" time!
Can you tell she loves the bath tub?
*Side note: I showed my hubby this picture and he thought it looked like Lucy was crying! She's actually showing me how she can splash and then laughing over it. Don't worry!*



2 comments:

TeaTree Photography said...

What a WONDerFUL idea! I LOVE IT! Mmm..might have to think about stealing it. :) Beautiful picts Rach you will treasure these forever.

Unknown said...

I thought at first she was crying too. I love the picture though! Actually I love all of them, of course.

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs