Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Julia & Keith-wedding!

It's taken me forever to get these pictures up. I shot 4 weddings in October, and I'm still trying to caught up! I also still have a couple newborn shoots, 3 engagement sessions, a kid's session and 3 more weddings to get finished before the end of the year. And an internship for school. And trying to be a good mom. And get moved into our new house....
Yeah. Wish me luck.

If you're waiting for your pictures, thanks for being patient with me! 

Anyway, on to the wedding! Remember these guys? Their wedding was such a gorgeous day! It was the middle of October, and you never know how the Utah weather is going to be. But this particular day was perfect! I had such a blast with this darling couple! Thanks for letting me share your day with you! 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs