Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Mini Sessions

Alright everyone! It's that time of the year again. Time for fall family photos, you know, for your Christmas card. Today Christmas is exactly 3 months and 2 weeks away. Seems like a long time, until you realize that 3 months and 2 weeks ago was the beginning of the summer. And that flew by. 

My point is, it's time to start thinking about family pictures. And I'm talking to all of you who have told me that you've never had professional family pictures with your youngest child in them. 

Be honest with yourself. It's time.

So, the good news is that I'm trying to fill out my calendar for the rest of the year. So, I'm offering an incredible deal! For $130 you get a 45 minute photo session, 30-40 fully edited images, and the print release so the you can print, post and otherwise enjoy your images. :)

I normally charge $300 for a family photo session, so this is a seriously amazing deal. 

Space is VERY limited. I'm not just saying that to trick you into booking. My calendar is already most of the way full with full family sessions and weddings, and once I've hit my limit I will not take any more clients. My family needs to see me this year during the holidays.

So come on. Schedule your family session. You'll have an amazing time. Promise.

Talk to you soon!


Contact me via email: luminosityphotos@yahoo.com
phone (call or text): 801.362.1889
or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/luminosityphotographyutah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs