Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Girls!

I don't often share personal stuff on this blog, but my cute girls have birthdays coming up this week! I can't believe Lucy's going to be 3 and Lylah's going to be 1! I love these little ladies more than I can say. And don't be alarmed if they appear to be the cutest children you've ever seen. They probably are. And I am not biased. Ha.

I rarely use props in my photos, but I've been planning this session for months. I couldn't wait to get it all together and I am loving how it turned out! 

(don't forget to click on the images to see them full size)



 
Love this face!


















And the reality of a photo shoot. :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

So cute! You are brilliant! Love these!

BrItTneEanN said...

OHHH MY GOSH. LOVE, LOVE, THESE PHOTOS. I LOVE ALL OF THEM. YOU ARE SUPER GREAT AT WHAT YOU DO:) Your girls are darling as well..

Katie Webber said...

These are darling...and that last one is hilarious. It's fun to know that I'm not the only one who gets reactions like this in a shoot!

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs