Friday, March 2, 2012

Jake and Zoe- married!

I'm sure you remember these two. Either from their engagement session or their formal session (with the frozen lake). 

These two have known each since they were really young. Zoe's two best friends are Jake's little sister and my little sister. I remember when my sister told me Jake and Zoe were dating. And how cute it would be when they got married. In the same sentence. 
I don't think anyone (including them) ever expected it, but they're completely perfect for each other! Their big day was beautiful and I was so happy to be able to document it!













3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Rachel!!! These are lovely!

Missy said...

Love the contrast with the weeds and the temple. Gorgeous!

kimber said...

I could stare at your photography all day long. LOVE these!!

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs