Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Photo-a-Day 2014 *day 1*

{Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I undertake every January, taking one photo each day of the month of my sweet little girls.}

This is the 4th year I've done my January photo-a-day challenge. I take a picture of my sweet baby girls each day, trying to capture who they are right now

Guys. The pictures from the last three years are beyond priceless to me. It is incredible the memories that come flooding back when I look through them all. You can see them here: (2011, 2012, and 2013.)

We rang in the new year at The Happiest Place on Earth--Disneyland! The photos from the first few days are from there, rather than one nice one with my big camera. I love them just as much. I want to go back right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs