Thursday, July 19, 2012

Michael and Becca, engaged!

This cute lady is one of my oldest friends. She is the most amazing person, and I just adore her! She has had some pretty difficult times in the past, and it makes her finding Michael that much sweeter. I couldn't be happier for them! They are the most darling couple, and I'm so excited for their wedding in August! 

Becca is a children's book hoarder (haha, not really. But she does have boxes and boxes of children's books!), and this book gets the honor of being their favorite. :) 














1 comments:

Beck said...

These are so fun! You did an amazing job! Each of them are unique and I'm so glad we could include some of our favorite things! (Like my children's book addiction!)

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs