Monday, July 9, 2012

Nelle -- Miss South Jordan 2012

Isn't she the most gorgeous lady? Nelle grew up down the street from me, and she and my little sister were good friends. I haven't stayed in real good contact with her over the years, so I was so excited/flattered when she contacted me about taking pictures of her in her crown shortly after winning Miss South Jordan 2012. She is seriously the most beautiful, fun, genuine girl you could meet. We had so much fun at this session. I sure know who I'll be voting for when Miss Utah comes around next year! 

Nelle's very involved in Child Help Utah and is proudly representing their amazing organization at Miss South Jordan. See more about this awesome cause here: 























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs