Thursday, January 31, 2013

photo-a-day day 31

{Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I undertake every January, taking one photo each day of the month of my sweet little girls.}

Coming in early July. :)

Obviously this means that I wont be taking any weddings in July or August, and only 1 more in June. Contact me as soon as possible if you're getting married April-June. For my own sanity I'll only be taking 4 more weddings in that time period (1 in April, 2 in May, 1 in June, then I am TOTALLY booked), so make haste!

Thank you so much to all of the amazing brides that have already booked for 2013! I can't believe how fast I've booked the first half of this year! You all rock my socks off!

1 comments:

Charli said...

Such a cute picture! I just went through all of your photos for this project and I love them! Such a cool tradition. Congratulations!

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs