Monday, March 25, 2013

just some information...

I'm feeling so much gratitude. I have the best clients in the world. I am totally booked through the summer, and I'm now booking for Fall 2013. THANK YOU!! I've worked so hard to make this business successful, and I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your support! 

Things are going to be changing this fall. I'm feeling really overwhelmed (grateful! But overwhelmed) with the amount of work that I've been doing. My house isn't ever clean, and my girls have got really good at making their own snacks--and it's time for a change. I will be taking way fewer sessions and I will be raising my prices. I want to keep doing photography. I love it. It's such a great creative outlet (and the money doesn't hurt either.) But I need to be focusing more on my family.

Moral of the story--contact me as soon as you get engaged! Don't put it off. Once I'm booked, I will not take on any more sessions. I'd love to be part of your big day, so just be sure to contact me early. :) 

Thanks again folks! Love you all! 


And because she's cute, here's a picture of Lucy. Enjoy. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs