Friday, March 8, 2013

Our Forever Neverland, week 1

I'm really excited to be a part of this! As a photographer, I spend hours and hours every day taking, editing, and perfecting pictures for my clients. I love it. But it sometimes means that my photos of my family get pushed aside. I take photos multiple times throughout the day on my phone, but they're just not the same. 

Our Forever Neverland is a weekly collaboration of photographers from around the country who are moms just like me. We've challenged ourselves to pick up our cameras (not our phones, but our big, fancy cameras) at home and document the ordinary moments of our sweet babies.

This week's image is actually from a little while back, but still one of my favorites. This is our Lylah Grace. She's going to be two in just a couple weeks, and she is full of fire. She keeps me on my toes. We love the evil laugh she does when ever she's naughty (pretty much all the time...) and we tell her all the time that it's a good thing she's cute.  

Dude. You can even like us on Facebook. Cause we're fancy like that.
As you're scanning through the photos, you can click on them to go to the photographer's blog and learn more about the image. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs